Design and Build Your Dream Bathroom
The vast number of customizations and materials available today allow you to create a bathroom that perfectly meets your needs and is beautiful to view. Whether you are looking for a functional family bathroom or a private master bathroom that gives you a spa-like retreat, you can get anything your heart desires in your custom bathroom remodel.
At Gerety Building & Restoration, we take your bathroom remodeling ideas and make them come to life. Bring us your ideas, whether vague (we need a more functional layout) or specific (we want radiant heat flooring), and we can help you design a perfect bathroom.
We’ll help you select the best features, such as materials, fixtures, flooring and paint colors. We place great emphasis on the design phase and, with over 35 years performing bathroom remodels, can walk you step-by-step through the entire process.
Why Remodel Your Bathroom?
There are plenty of rooms in a house, so why do people choose a bathroom remodel over remodeling projects in other rooms? While the motivations for your bathroom remodel may vary, some of the many benefits of bathroom remodeling include:
- To update one of the most frequently used rooms in your house.
- To modernize appliances, bath/shower units, etc.
- To improve functionality by maximizing space and storage options.
- To make the room more energy efficient.
- To increase resale value of the home.
- To create a custom space that is truly your own.
How Much Will It Cost to Remodel My Bathroom?
One of the most frequently asked questions about bathroom remodels is the cost. Homeowners want to have a ballpark idea of how much their project will be and if they can afford it. However, without knowing the specifics of your project, it’s impossible to give an accurate estimate – and be wary of bathroom remodeling contractors who claim they can. The total cost of a bathroom remodel is dependent on all the smaller choices you make in that remodel, including:
- The type of bath units you want, including multi-jet showers, body sprays, steam rooms, whirlpools, Jacuzzis, Infinity tubs and more.
- The wall features, such as the amount of space to drywall/paint and any tiling work (including material choices such as stone, glass or ceramic).
- The type of materials you use for the vanity including countertop material (marble, granite, limestone, travertine, etc), fixtures and unique extras like custom cabinetry or floating vanities.
- The type flooring you choose, plus any extras you want, such as radiant heat flooring.
Construction That Stands the Test of Time
This is a high-level overview of the many options you have for transforming a bathroom to exactly match your wants and needs.
We serve homeowners living in Stamford, Greenwich, Westport, Ridgefield, New Canaan, Pound Ridge and other cities and towns in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. View our full list of service areas here.